The European Commission has published the call for applications for the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE). From 2021 onwards, it will be the entry ticket for the successor programme to Erasmus+. Therefore, all higher institutions that want to take part in the programme are invited to apply for a charter.
Application deadline: April 21st, 2020, 17:00 (CEST).
Where do you have to submit your application? To the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency in Brussels.
How can you apply? There are two different application procedures:
- Full application procedure:
- For higher education institutions that have not yet been awarded a charter
- For institutions that have not actively participated in the programme in recent years or that have been assigned to this procedure on the basis of quality criteria.
- Simplified procedure:
- For higher education institutions that have actively participated in the programme in recent years and have been assigned to this procedure on the basis of quality criteria
- For higher education institutions that have been awarded the charter under the 2020 call.
For further questions: You can contact the Erasmus+ Academic Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the application procedure: https://oead.at/en/news/article/2020/02/aufruf-zur-beantragung-der-erasmus-charter-fuer-die-hochschulbildung-veroeffentlicht/ (Text in German).