The European Schoolnet Teachers’ Newsletter offers the following information:
- Closing the SME digital skill gap together
- New MOOC: Three ways to improve animal welfare in science
- Become an expert on integrated STEM education
- Rewatch the webinar: The Digital Future of Supporting Teachers’ Lifelong Careers
OPINION AND ACTION
- How are you engaging in professional development this summer?
- Education across borders
- How to teach European history to your students with the House of European History?
- European Commissioner Mariya Gabriel visits the House of European History
- Rethinking education: empowering learning communities
- School-to-school collaboration: why and how?
- European SME’s and start-ups revolutionising the educational sector
For more information about European Schoolnet: http://www.eun.org/