The call for applications for Kosovo International Summer Academy 2016, with a special focus on “Peace building in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership and Negotiations”, is now open! Date: 12-22 July 2016. Prishtina, Kosovo.
The Kosovo International Summer Academy will be welcoming distinguished professors from the world’s most prestigious universities, diplomats, high-ranking officials, and representatives of civic society, to teach courses and deliver speeches for example on politics, economics, diplomacy, leadership.
After the completion of the program, participants are requested to write an essay about their experience in this program, or an article related to Kosovo. The best essay/article will be translated and published in a Kosovo daily newspaper, and two others will be posted in web-page of Kosovo Center of Diplomacy(Opinions section).
Excursions and Cultural Activities
- Tour of the Institutions of Kosovo
- Field trip to Prizren
- Field trip to Mitrovica
- Field trip to Mirusha Waterfalls
- Tour of museums and statues
- Meetings with high-ranking officials and ambassadors
- Citizens of all countries in the world are eligible to apply
- You must be over the age of 18
- High school graduates, undergraduate and graduate students are eligible
- You must be in good academic standing
Application Form (download here)
A completed application form with all supporting documents should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Kosovo International Summer Academy Application Form.
- Priority deadline: May 1st, 2016
- Visa Deadline: May 5th, 2016 (This Deadline applies if you need a visa to enter Kosovo)
- Final Deadline: June 5th, 2016
Kosovo International Summer Academy
+377 44 656 040+377 44 656 040
+377 44 656 040