Are you between 18 and 30 years old? Are you interested in discussing current issues with other young people? From June 1st to June 12th, 2020, you can take part in a social circle under the topic “What is the role of youth in taking action against climate change?”
Social Circles offers young people from different backgrounds a safe online space to exchange views regarding current topics that matter to youth. Through this discussion, participants have the opportunity to understand others’ viewpoints and build meaningful relationships with people from different countries and cultures.
This activity also gives young people the chance to develop employability skills such as critical thinking, cross-cultural communication, team-work or media literacy.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You need to be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Each social circle lasts 12 days.
- You will have 2 online group meetings, each of them lasting 2 hours.
- There will also be activities and assignments.
- The sessions are led by trained online dialogue facilitators.
- Participation is free of charge.
- You don’t need prior experience with Virtual Exchange.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE UPCOMING SOCIAL CIRCLE
Topic: “What is the role of youth in taking action against climate change?”
Dates: June 1-12, 2020.
Live sessions: June 5 and 12, 2020.
Application deadline: May 17, 2020.
Language(s): English, French, Arabic.
For more information about Social Circles: https://europa.eu/youth/erasmusvirtual/activity/social-circles_en