This is the special event in which the particular departments of the Faculty of Education introduce their activities, deliver lectures, organize workshops for students, children and teachers,and invite interesting people and guests. In addittion to this, guest lecturers are welcome to deliver their lectures, workshops and to lead interesting discussions. The programme includes common cultural activities, such as a welcome banquet, a concert of Philharmonic Orchestra, a sightseeing of our city, and all-day excursion to a place of interest in surroundings.
- EDU Days are held between 19th-23rd of March, 2018.
- Participation is free of charge.
- Participants bear the costs for individual expenses, travel, accommodation, partly meals.
- The Erasmus+ Teaching Staff Granting in your home institutions is possible to apply for in order to cover most of these costs.
- Cultural activities are paid by organizer and are free-of-charge for the participants.
In case of being interested in the event, contact Petra Noskova (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Jana Ondrakova (email@example.com) by January 7, 2018 at latest.