Internationale Erasmus+ Praktika für Studierende.
Hinweis: Diese Praktikumsangebote wurden nicht geprüft. Es wird keine Verantwortung für die Qualität dieser Praktika übernehmen.
We are looking for students that would be working in our company as Erasmus students in the field of personal development and personal growth.
We have developed the following courses:
– Neuro-lingustic programming (NLP)
– Law of Attraction – based on several authors, also books and films like Secret and authors likeEsther and Jerry Hicks
We would like the students to study those concepts, to learn from those basic principles and help us in at least one (preferably more than one) of the following:
– Promote events throughout Europe over Internet
– Promote the events by doing web-marketing (increasing Google ranking),
– Research the field, that is really huge, but we need to find a niche for researching,
– Help us write articles in the fields mentioned in the points 1, 2
– Help us build our new website in English,
– Create new design, new book ideas, new programmes,
– Find publishers, promoters, agents for books that we are publishing at the moment,
– Help with the organization of other events, like conferences, trainings etc – some manual but
also fun jobs,
– Be on the large conference with us in November helping with registration, badges, but also
staying in the evening entertainment programme with us,
– Be flexible as we might find some new inspirational jobs for them during the actual placement!
For the nature of work we would like students that are from the following areas:
– Social science
– Language studies
However, having said that if you feel inspired to help other people to improve their lives, we would welcome you to join us in our company also if you study in a different field. No special working skills are required but open minded.
We would look for the following values and encourage them from the students:
– Hard working when working and enjoying themselves when not working
– Positive mental attitude
– Inspiration and achievement
– Open minded
– Accepting different cultures, religions and nationalities
The start of the placement if very flexible, but we need students as soon as possible!
For more information please write us to the following address:
Contact details: Mrs. Tjaša Lulik
Name of the unit: Mastermind Akademija
Name of the company: Zema d.o.o.
Website(sorry, only in Slovenian):