The University of Sopron Benedek Elek Faculty of Pedagogy and Kaposvár University Faculty of Pedagogy are pleased to announce the 12th International Conference on Educational Sciences with the title: ‘International Trends and Dimensions in Educational Sciences without Borders’
Date: 25 April 2019
Venue: University of Sopron Benedek Elek Faculty of Pedagogy
5 Ferenczy János Str. Sopron, Hungary
Conference language: Hungarian, English, German
Planned Sessions of the Conference:
- Dimensions of Education and Society in the Past and the Present
- Primary, Secondary and Higher Education Curricula and Policy
- Psychology and Pedagogy of Different Ages
- Research and Training in Teachers’ Profession
- Culture and Arts in Education
- Health Education and Sport Pedagogy
- Sustainability and Environmental Education
- Media, Language and Communication
- Innovative Approaches in Education
Please note that traditional short presentations take 20 minutes, including built-in time for discussion.
Approved papers on lectures and poster presentations will be published in the Training and Practice Pedagogical Journal entitled with an ISSN and a DOI code.
Participation in the conference is free but registration is required.
Deadline for Registration: 28 February 2019
Applicants will be informed on the detailed program and the approval of abstracts in the middle of March.
Further questions are welcome at: email@example.com
Author: Dr. Réka Kissné Zsámboki (Vice Dean for Science and International Relations) and Tamás Németh (Erasmus+ Coordinator).