Date: 27th – 28th June 2016, Berlin. Please find detailed brochure information here.
How to improve your students’ career:
- Setting up effective career services for higher education institutions
- How to use partnerships to foster employability
- Designing, mentoring and coaching programmes to support student employability and alumni engagement – Practical Workshop
- How to make the best out of databases, networking platforms and other IT tools
- Offering reliable support for students applying abroad – Practical Workshop
- The employer’s perspective – does your university fulfil job markets’ demands?
For direct registration please use the online booking form.
The Practical Seminar “Recruiting & Retaining Academic Staff at Universities & Research Institutes”, 2nd – 3rd May 2016 in Berlin, might be interesting for you and your colleagues as well.
European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law
The European Knowledge Network
At Potsdamer Platz
Entrance & postal address: Leipziger Platz 9, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Ms Regina Lüning
Head of Marketing & Sales
Tel.: +49.30.8020802.2300 (Direct Line)
Tel.: +49.30.8020802.0 (General Office)
Fax: +49.30.8020802.2250 (Booking)