We are looking for an Erasmus+ Intern at the Institute of Diversity Studies and International Relations at the University College of Teacher Education Styria in Graz (PHSt).
You like travelling, you are open-minded and speak different languages such as English and German. You love spending time with internationals and enjoy working in a friendly and motivated team – then join us from October 2021 until July 2022.
An Erasmus+ internship includes the following tasks:
- Assisting in student exchange (incoming & outgoing)
- Working on international content and providing information on our blog: www.erasmus-journal.eu
- Correspondence with international partners
- Correspondence with colleagues and students from the University College of Teacher Education Styria
- Assisting with event organization like our annual Come2Graz International Week, social and info events
- Other administrative tasks
You feel right for this position? Then don’t wait any longer and send your letter of application or application video and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, get in touch with the International Office of your home university and get informed about the Erasmus+ internship. (https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/traineeships-students_en)