Erasmus+ intern wanted!
We are looking for an Erasmus+ Intern at the Institute for Diversity Studies and International Relations at the University College of Teacher Education Styria in Graz (PHSt).
If you like travelling, you are open-minded and speak different languages such as English and German, as well as you love spending time with international students and enjoy working in a friendly and motivated team – then join us from January 2023 until July 2023.
An Erasmus+ internship at the Insitute of Diversitiy Studies and International Relations includes the following tasks:
- Assisting in student exchange (incoming & outgoing)
- Working on international content and providing information on our blog: www.erasmus-journal.eu
- Correspondence with international partners
- Correspondence with colleagues and students from the University College of Teacher Education Styria
- Assisting with event organization like our annual Come2Graz International Week, social and info events
- Other administrative tasks
Do you feel right for this position?
Don’t wait any longer and send your letter of application or an application video and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, get in touch with the International Office of your home university and get informed about the Eramsus+ internship. (https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/traineeships-students_en)