Would you like to go abroad and live a new international experience? Have you applied for an Erasmus+ Traineeship? Then the Autonomous University of Barcelona has a placement offer for you, in which you will have the chance to give support to international students.
You will work at the International Support Service from the university, and your tasks will be:
- Support to international students (registration, information about accommodation, etc.).
- Legal support on immigration procedures.
- Logistical support on internal procedures.
- Email and phone call assistance to international students.
Place: Cerdanyola del Vallès (Barcelona).
Duration of the internship: 2 months (from August 19 to October 19).
Working hours: 30 per week.
The requirements to apply for the offer are:
- Having received a grant from your sending institution (Erasmus+).
- Having a B2 level both in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Having a medical and liability insurance.
If you are interested in the offer, don’t hesitate to write an email with your attached CV to email@example.com, to the attention of Jorge Benítez.