The European Space Agency is offering five new online workshops for primary and secondary teachers, regarding space technology and the study of the Earth from above to support the curriculum.
You can now register to take part in the following online workshops:
- 20 and 27 January 2021, 16:30 – 18:30 CET: Teach with Space – 3D design in education (For upper primary and lower secondary)
- 17 and 24 February 2021, 16:30 – 18:30 CET: Teach with Earth from space: Climate and Scientific methodology (For primary)
- 17 and 24 March 2021, 16:30 – 18:30 CET: Run experiments on the ISS using Astro Pi: Coding & scientific experimentation (For secondary)
- 21 and 28 April 2021, 16:30 – 18:30 CEST: Teach with Earth from space: Climate and Scientific methodology (For secondary)
- 5 and 12 May 2021, 16:30 – 18:30 CEST: Code your Mission to Mars with Open Roberta: Coding & scientific experimentation (For primary)
Furthermore, the ESA also invites you to take part in the ESA Teach with Space Online Conference, which will be held from July 6 to July 8, 2021. Registrations for the conference will open February 2021.
For more information about the online workshops and the conference: https://www.esa.int/Education/Teachers_Corner/Join_the_new_ESA_Teach_with_Space_online_teacher_trainings?fbclid=IwAR0D3yYodVkWcyFpe7bX8GZK8KwKUks9xckNhdKLryv7Uik6qNwOgzMT81M