New Programme guide 2018 available!
The Erasmus+ Programme Guide 2018 is the key document for anybody who would like to have a thorough knowledge of the Erasmus+ programme.
Participants and participating organisations can find full details of all the opportunities supported by Erasmus+.
The 2018 Programme Guide is also available as an online version, with a more user friendly, accessible format to make it easier to find information.
What are the main changes?
- The main changes introduced in 2018 include
- Additional opportunities for Erasmus+ higher education students to carry out traineeships aimed at gaining digital skills
- The ErasmusPro initiative under VET mobility projects to boost long term mobility for VET learners
- A new “Schools Exchange Partnerships” format under Strategic Partnerships to help schools better finding their way into cooperation projects
- The action “Sector Skills Alliances” has been reintroduced to this Programme Guide
- The funding rules for most actions have been fine-tuned