European Schoolnet Teachers News | November 2021
🙌 Get ready for the EMINENT Conference: is digital education a key to inclusive future?
The European Schoolnet Teachers’ Newsletter offers the following information:
Annual conference EMINENT 2021
Conference Hashtag: #EMINENT2021
Date and Venue: 7 December 2021, Online
Programme: Find out more information in the conference programme.
- Rethinking sound in the classroom
- Addressing climate crisis at school – Join the upcoming MOOC and webinar
- Awakening students’ curiosity through film education
- Two new courses alert: Life competences and Neuroscience
- A spotlight on combatting cyberbullying
OPINION AND ACTION
- Survey on action research in classrooms
- Teachers and Museum Educators wanted
- Bioinformaticians: when computer science meets the science of life
- The #DigitalDecade4YOUth consultation comes to an end
- How can we increase media literacy among young people?
- Artificial intelligence: role in K12 Education
- Is it time for agile pedagogical digital competences?
- New publication: Guidelines in Learning Space Innovations
- Social reading and student wellbeing – Discover the latest blog articles
- Design-FILS: Learning Scenarios for innovative learning spaces
- Safer Internet Forum 2021: another successful edition
For more information about EMINENT 2021 use http://www.eun.org/.