The European Schoolnet Teachers’ Newsletter offers the following information:
- Interested in the 3Rs and animal use in science?
- New free webinar on digital competences and skills
- Free online seminar on virtual reality and video
- The concept of “shared leadership” does not ring a bell?
- No clue on how to integrate digital cultural heritage into your classroom?
- Together for a better internet on Safer Internet Day 2020!
- When education meets democracy
- Empowering schools to use digital technologies
- Do you want to be informed about the state of play of online safety in education?
- Are you a French, Lithuanian, Portuguese or Serbian STEM teacher?
- Sharpen your pencil for the “BLOOM Stories of Implementation” Competition!
- Are you looking for new ways to develop your teaching skills?
- Are you looking for an online lab?
- Do you teach about the European Union in your secondary school?
- Initial teacher education: sharpening tutors’ pedagogical digital competences
- The functional multilingual learning is on vogue!
- Are you part of the community for science education in Europe?
- Research at the core of school education
- Good practices to support children in the 21st Century
For more information about European Schoolnet: http://www.eun.org/