European Schoolnet Teachers’ Newsletter | February 2020
The European Schoolnet Teachers’ Newsletter offers the following information:
- The STEM Discovery Campaign is back!
- Do you want to implement shared leadership in your school?
- Are you interested in learning more about astronomy?
- Raising awareness on climate change through digital cultural heritage!
- Understanding early school leaving
- What does it take to become a data scientist?
OPINION AND ACTION
- Do you teach using bioeconomy in your classroom?
- Career development survey for teachers
- Improve students’ attendance and reduce early leaving
- Are you looking for the latest developments in space research?
- School engagement is crucial for early school leaving
For more information about European Schoolnet: http://www.eun.org/