European Schoolnet Teachers’ Newsletter | May 2021
The European Schoolnet Teachers’ Newsletter offers the following information:
How AI and emerging technologies empower education
- Webinar – Traveller communities across Europe
- Bring research into your classroom and support STEM education
- Webinar – Film literacy through “La Strada”
- Online Course – Funding opportunity for schools
OPINION AND ACTION
- New FCL training programme
- How to set up school-based learning communities to learn with MOOCs
- How can you present STEM jobs to your students?
- 2020 EUN Annual report
- How can we tackle cyberbullying among young people?
- What is, exactly, formative assessment?
- Active Learning: how should it look like in schools?
- Early Childhood Education and Care to shape learning development
- Learning outside of formal education
- A small village school in the picturesque Wieprz River valley
- School Exchange Partnership in the year of COVID-19
For more information about European Schoolnet: http://www.eun.org/