Publication 21 | September 2017 This Newsletter provides you with updates on the most recent and forthcoming Eurydice publications, as well as news from the European education world.
- Do international university rankings serve a useful purpose?
- Why, when and how should children learn a foreign language?
- Is one country’s brain gain another one’s drain?
- Organisation of School Time in Europe: Primary and General Secondary Education – 2017/18 School Year
- The Organisation of the Academic Year in Europe – 2017/18
- Modernisation of Higher Education in Europe: Academic Staff – 2017
- Recommended Annual Instruction Time in Full-time Compulsory Education in Europe – 2016/17
- Key Data on Teaching Languages at School in Europe – 2017 Edition
Publication 21 | September 2017, Autumn edition https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/fpfis/mwikis/eurydice/index.php/News:Eurydice_Newsletter_2017,_Autumn_edition