The spring edition of Eurydice Voice offers the following information:
NEWS AND ARTICLES
- The European Commission response to Coronavirus
- How can education contribute to awareness and action on climate change?
- Should immigrants be taught in their mother tongue at schools?
- Youth Wiki chapter on youth work now online
- Slovenia: A new reading literacy strategy for the new decade
- Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2021-27 – new call published
- Mobility Scoreboard: Higher Education Background Report – 2018/19
- Structural Indicators for Monitoring Education and Training Systems in Europe – 2019: Overview of major reforms since 2015
- The Structure of the European Education Systems 2019/20: Schematic Diagrams
If you want to read the online version: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/login?loginRequestId=ECAS_LR-75871395-48QsCc1zYUJ0zProzYalNMgfQgarZVVI1k9q6I824a4OnIkznXIsaip7maE5QIKVmq6r2Lo1igsfnzQCAc9CBEf-jpJZscgsw0KNMhrlgrkHRe-GF3Sk70YZv9HI6mvA6d4wNiZ7uUQUJfcK2QoqYTrw1q