Exploring the World: Play, Culture and Family in Early Childhood Education. 30 ECTS Programme for International Echange Students. The programme will focus on how children discover the world and it will take place in Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany.
Target groups: Students in the field of childhood education, working with the age group 0-10 and their parents. International students study together with locals!
- Cildren’s Play
- Children, Childhood and Families in the cultural Context
- Observation and Placement: Discovering Children’s Ways of Learning & practical Training Period
- Exploring the Environment
- Self-Experience & Counselling: Know yourself, know your pupils!
- Education, Culture and Language in Germany
Application deadline: 30 November 2016
http://www.ph-gmuend.de/ – International, Information for Incoming Echange Students
Dr. Monika Becker, Head of International Relations