Global-MINDS is the European Master in the Psychology of Global Mobility, Inclusion and Diversity in Society* funded by the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree funding programme (Erasmus+ – Key Action 1).
It is a comprehensive 2- year study programme with 120 ECTS focusing on insights into contemporary social and societal issues from Social and Cultural Psychology. Universities from five countries jointly deliver the Global-MINDS programme in English:
- ISCTE – Lisbon University Institute (ISCTE-IUL), Lisbon, Portugal, School of Social Sciences and Humanities (Coordinating Institution)
- SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities (SWPS), Warsaw, Poland
- University of Oslo (UiO), Norway, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Koç University (KU), Istanbul, Turkey
- University of Limerick (UL), Limerick, Ireland