Between now and December 1, 2016, global educators will design collaborative projects in which other students and teachers may participate during the course of the 2016-2017 school year. The objective is to create and present as many globally connective projects for students and educators as possible.s.
Grants of $1,500 (US dollars) will be issued to the the top ten projects that are designed and successfully implemented between now and April 1, 2017.
- December 1, 2016 – FINAL DEADLINE FOR PROJECTS TO BE LISTED ON THE WEBSITE.
- September 11, 2016 – April 1, 2017 – Projects must take place during this time frame.
- April 15, 2017 – Final project evaluations and reflections must be submitted in order to be eligible for the GGPC Challenge grant
- May 1, 2017 – Grant awardees of the Great Global Project Challenge grant will be notified
- November 1, 2017 – Grant awardees must submit documentation on how they’ve used their grant monies
- November 12-15, 2017 – Grant awardees must give a presentation at the online 2017 Global Education Conference about their grant achieving project
- December 1, 2017 – Grant awardees will need to submit information on the dissemination of grant monies