What is the student conference ‘Teacher in Europe’?
A three day conference for future teachers at primary and secondary schools. At this conference you will meet students from all over Europe. Together you will learn about internationalisation: What is internationalisation? Why is it important for your future job as a teacher? What projects can you do with your pupils? What are good practices? How do you start an international project? What funding is available? You will learn about all these matters and more in lectures and workshops. You’ll be part of a small student group (with a coach to help you along) with whom you’ll develop an international project. This way you’ll learn what it’s like to start up a project.
Who is this conference aimed at?
All students who study at a European teacher training institution for primary and secondary schools.
What does it cost? Admission fee for students: € 75,-
(For students from KPZ, Viaa and HU University participation is free)
What do you get?
- Three days full of lectures and workshops by experts on internationalisation
- Two nights’ accommodation at a student dorm near Zwolle (when needed)
- All meals during the conference (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Support from our special coaches to help you set up international projects.
- Meet-up with students from all over Europe.
- A certificate of participation.
The language at this student conference is English. You can use this as a bonus to your diploma; it looks good on your curriculum vitae. You have proof that you have affinity with internationalization.