The working group “Citizen Science at/with schools” has just published a guide for planning and implementing citizen science projects with schools.
Researchers and teachers formulated helpful recommendations and tips for successful collaboration, which are also valuable for submissions to the funding programme “Sparkling Science 2.0”. The brochure is divided into seven chapters:
- Citizen science in Austria
- Added value of citizen science at and with schools
- Project planning and implementation
- Legal and ethical aspects
- Effective use of framework conditions
- Anchoring cooperation in the long term
A handy checklist at the end of the brochure provides a quick overview of the most important points to consider when planning and conducting citizen Science projects at and with schools.
The working group is led by the OeAD-Center for Citizen Science and is part of the Citizen Science Network Austria.
The printed brochure can be ordered from us. Simply send an e-mail to email@example.com with the number of copies and address.
Download brochure (only in German)