Are you between 18 and 30 years old? Are you interested in discussing current issues with other young people? From April 6th to April 17th, 2020, you can take part in a social circle under the topic “What can be done about various types of discrimination?”
Social Circles offers young people from different backgrounds a safe online space to exchange views regarding current topics that matter to youth. Through this discussion, participants have the opportunity to understand others’ viewpoints and build meaningful relationships with people from different countries and cultures.
This activity also gives young people the chance to develop employability skills such as critical thinking, cross-cultural communication, team-work or media literacy.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You need to be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Each social circle lasts 12 days.
- You will have 2 online group meetings, each of them lasting 2 hours.
- There will also be activities and assignments.
- The sessions are led by trained online dialogue facilitators.
- Participation is free of charge.
- You don’t need prior experience with Virtual Exchange.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE UPCOMING SOCIAL CIRCLE
Topic: “What can be done about various types of discrimination?”
Dates: April 6-17, 2020.
Live sessions: April 10 and 17, 2020.
Application deadline: March 22, 2020.
Language(s): English, French, Arabic.
For more information about Social Circles: https://europa.eu/youth/erasmusvirtual/activity/social-circles_en