Have you been on an Erasmus and you would like to write a report about your stay? Please follow the next steps.
The report should have:
- Text in Word
- Photo as a single file (920px x 520px, 72 dpi, Jpeg / PNG, Creative Commons or other licenses which allow us to publish it)
- One Hyperlink (optional)
- PDF-File (optional)
The report should include information about the following topics:
- The University
- School Practice
- The City
The report could have:
- Evaluation of the stay abroad in academic / cultural / social terms
- Have you gained learning experiences that you would not have gained without a stay abroad?
- Do you think that the stay abroad will be beneficial for your future work (as a teacher)?
- Has this stay abroad influenced or changed your personality?
If you are interested, please e-mail us the report and attach a signed declaration of consent)!
Send your report and the signed declaration of consent to: Benjamin Wörz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contact: Benjamin Wörz (email@example.com)